Thursday 1 January 2009

Started New Year..

With a workout this morning, i REALLY did not want to crawl out of my nice warm bed to go shiver in the living room and workout, but i knew i wanted to start the New Year off right so i did, i did an hour on the treadmill, and 30 Min's of weights and crunches etc..... boy was i tired afterwards, and i didn't really stay up late last night, i saw the Year in with my beloved and we went to bed at like 12.45am. But i was on a high anyway as we measured me yesterday, i have dropped 2 dress sizes!!!!!!!!! the weight might be very slow but the sizing is fast!!!!!!!!! I knew my clothes where fitting better so it has just spurred me on to do better..... so hence the reason i was up and at em!!!!!!! it's working so I'm going to continue with what I've been doing and throwing in the odd surprise or two to wake my body up and not let it get complacent!!!!!!! So watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have my furry companion Hagar, he sits on the wall next to the treadmill trying to figure out if he can jump on my shoulders or not!! I swear he is the worst lurker ever, i get the odd paw on my arm as it comes back when I'm running, almost as if to say ' Keep it up mum I'm watching you!!!"we spar as well, he's a good little boxer!!!!!!! Shame he's the worlds worst cat!!!!!!!!!! Love him anyway!!!!!!!!!

No comments: