Tuesday 23 December 2008

Real tree or Artificial? I have had real ones, but when Beanie was younger (cat) he would climb in it and one year i lost all my lovely glass ornaments cos he and Sam pulled it over with their fat butts!!! SO now i go artificial.
Do you like eggnog? Nah not really. ..too many calories for one thing....its kind of fattening you know!!
Do you have a nativity scene? yes i have two one that belonged to my hubby's mum and one i have got him for his Christmas village ( its so cute)
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? the first year i was married to my ex, he got me plant pots and shelves, a rubbish bin for the kitchen........no imagination that man.
Favorite Christmas Movie? Has to be "It's a wonderful life" its just so sweet.My fav line is "every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings" love it
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Hmmm nope don't think i have.......i have recycled bags and bows does that count??!!
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey, Sausage rolls, mince pies, sweets............oh i could go on i love food!!!!!!
Favorite Christmas song?"Sleigh bells ring are you listening, in the lane snow is glistening."...... By Johnny Mathis of course!!
Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to stay home, i love my tree, my decorations,i like to cook Christmas dinner, i love this holiday its my fav and i like to be the hostess!! Although we do go elsewhere on occasion.
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Hmmm OK lets see now, theres Dasher and dancer and Donder and Blitzen, comet and cupid, and of course Rudolph, is that them all?? oh and prancer and vixen............i was thinking there was only 6 but i sang the song and i remembered!!!!
What do you want for Christmas this year? Oh i don't know...........perfume, scrapping stuff,happy smiles
Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree? Oh my gosh he wraps them, i thought everyone knew that????? Putting them under the tree unwrapped who does that????????
Colored lights on house/tree or white? Coloured, white are nice abut i love the colours.
Favorite holiday memory as a child? Us all being together when we were kids, mum baking up a storm in the kitchen, mum making the Christmas cake in October with the money in it!!Just a lot of happy memories!!
When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think i was 12...well that's when mum told me but i knew before then!!!!!!!! too many kids at school with big mouths!!
Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Oh of course!!!!!!!!! i can;t wait I'm a big kid!!!!!!!!
How do you decorate your tree? Lights first then all the glass balls and tinsel and everything else!!!!!!! My fav thing at Christmas is decorating the tree!!
Snow. Love it or dread it? LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Can you ice skate? Nope never tried, but I'd like to!!!!!!!
Do you remember your favorite gift? Gosh been so many of them, i love anything my Hubby gets me.
What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Everyone being happy and safe if they travel and being with my hubby.
Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Oh giving, i get embarrassed when people give me things..... i blush and i hate that!!!!!!!!!
Candy canes. Yum or yuck? YUMMY!!!!!!
Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJs? Well i think i might dress up for a change i think my hubby gets sick of seeing me slob around!!!!!!!!!!
Do you own a Santa hat? Yup and you wont see me in it as it shows my big ears off!!!!!!!!!
Who do you usually spend Christmas with? My best friend, my darling Hubby.


Thanks to dust bunny for me stealing this !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: